Call Us Now To Schedule An Appointment!
secure plus financial
Have you ever considered working in a position that allows you to use your accounting experience, apply creativity and business acumen? Do you enjoy doing more than just what the job description says? Love helping people and want more gratification in the work you are doing? We are in search of someone to take up and solve client accounting needs and help with our firm’s rapid growth and innovation challenges.
We are hiring an accountant to work with our company! If you are interested in being part of a fast-growing financial firm committed to thinking outside of the box, solving client solutions, and helping us be an innovative business, keep reading.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $39,500.00 – $50,000.00 per year
Benefits: Paid time off
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Language: Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: Fully Remote
Typical start time: 9AM
Typical end time: 5PM
- Professional development of bookkeepers including providing in-service training on technical advances in non-profit accounting.
- Regularly evaluate each employee and provide feedback to the company CFO & CEO.
- Analyze and manage client profitability. Report feedback to company CFO & CEO.
- Research and continuing education in all areas of accounting and technology used internally and by clients.
- Perform bookkeeping services as needed for multiple complex clients or clients in transition.
- Support on-boarding of new clients to ensure adequate support to the primary bookkeeper.
- Support other areas of the company such as Sales, HR, and Admin as needed to continue to develop infrastructures of the company.
- Provide technical and social support to the team while developing each staff member to their full potential and efficiency.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors or Higher in Accounting or Accounting-related field.
- CPA license preferred, (Not Required)
- 3 years minimum of accounting experience (Required)
- Experience working with Quickbooks Desktop & or Online.
- Monitoring company accounts and conducting quarterly reviews
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Profit-and-loss statements
- Tax preparation
- Expense reports
- Cost reduction proposals
This Job Is
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place