secure plus financial
Taxes Too High This Year?
Every year we help our clients perform proactive tax planning on each of these categories:
- Legal Entity Design
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act (TCJA)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES)
- Insurance & Asset Protection
- Legal Loopholes
- Niche Specific Strategies
- Advanced Strategies
- Asset & Gift Freeze
- Tax Advantaged Wealth Management
- Exit & Capital Gains
And when we perform this analysis, we review:
- Prior year estimated overpayment
- Current year estimated overpayment
- Future year estimated overpayment
And almost 100% of the time, people are overpaying in taxes each year.
There is a difference between…
The process of looking at a person’s life, business, and regulatory requirements to legally reduce taxes.
The process of reviewing the year’s financial results and preparing tax returns for submission to the IRS.
And we do both.
Have you done a full tax planning analysis with your accountant? If not, we need to talk ASAP:
Do you often make Tax Preparation mistakes?
We’d love to help you maximize your tax return this year and get some extra cash from Uncle Sam.