secure plus financial
SBA 7(a) Loan Program
The SBA 7(a) loan program is a great way for small businesses to get the funds they need to start or expand their business. The maximum loan amount available through this program is $5 million, which you can use for a variety of purposes, such as purchasing inventory or equipment, renovating or repairing facilities, hiring staff, and marketing and advertising a business. If you are a small business owner in the United States looking for financial help, schedule a free 7(a) strategy session today!
What is the SBA 7(a) Loan Program?
The SBA 7(a) program is a small-business loan program that helps businesses with start-ups, expansions, and other needs. The maximum loan amount available through the SBA 7(a) program is $5 million.
Are you Eligible for the 7(a) Program?
To be eligible for an SBA 7(a) loan, a business must meet the following criteria:
- The business must be for profit
- The business must be located in the United States
- The business must operate lawfully
- The applicant must show good credit history and character
How Can You Use the 7(a) Loan Funds?
Small businesses can use 7(a) loan funds for a variety of purposes, including:
- Business Expansion
- Purchasing inventory or equipment
- Renovating or repairing facilities
- Paying off debt
- Hiring staff
- Marketing and advertising a business